Here are all the must-haves for the just-a-bit-crunchy mama in your life. She’s got a birth plan and a doula. She might even have a midwife. She’s already been to breastfeeding support groups and the third trimester hasn’t even hit. She can tell you how cast iron skillets helped her iron supply and has been watching infant massage videos for a month.
Okay, so not all of those things have to be true—but any natural parent in your life would be lucky to find this gift set waiting on their doorstep.
- 1 postpartum-sized cloth pad, hand dyed and sewn from mama-maker Duke & Dukette
- 1 pair of cloth breast pads, also hand dyed and fabricated—both sets of pads are made from indulgent microfibers and cottons that give healing skin the love it deserves.
- 1 Birth Song Botanicals Nipple Salve (ingredients: Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Beeswax, Organic Plantain, Organic Calendula Flowers, Organic Yarrow, Organic Pau De Arco, Organic Oregon Grape Root, Organic Grapefruit Seed Extract)
- 1 Birth Song Botanicals famous and effective Let There Be Milk supplement (active ingredients: Organic Marshmallow Root, Organic Fenugreek Seed, Organic Goat’s Rue Herb, Organic Red Raspberry Leaf, Organic Blessed Thistle Herb)
- 1 Birth Song Botanicals miracle Cord Care Powder, to forego harsh peroxide or alcohol treatments and speed healing (ingredients: Organic Myrrh Gum, Organic Neem, Organic Yarrow, Organic Oregon Grape Root, and Organic Lavender)
- 1 Birth Song Botanicals Postpartum Bath, for both afterbirth sitz baths and excellent to soak and freeze pads in for healing. Look it up. It’s a thing. (ingredients: Sea Salt, Organic Plantain Leaf, Organic Yarrow, Organic Shepherd’s Purse, Organic Uva Ursi, and Organic Calendula Flowers)
And what better way to send this set of natural healing helpers than in a zero-waste package—just add soil to the empty box and watch the seeded invoice sheet grow with baby!
We ship to any address in the United States—international options coming soon.
Orders are packaged with care and filled within two business days, and usually arrive within 3-4 business days after that. Please be aware that some delays may happen due to circumstances outside of our control while we all work together to battle a global pandemic.
If there are defects or problems with your set, please reach out to us ASAP to resolve the issue. Do note that many sets are curated to be one of a kind and colors and prints may vary. We will not accept returns or process refunds for color or variety concerns—that's why we work so hard to make it perfect from the get go.